The company Inex Plus is authorized by the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Serbia to conduct vocational training for performing risk assessments to protect persons, property and business in the field of private security (O1) and vocational training for performing manned and technical protection of persons and property and the maintenance of order at sporting events, public meetings and other public gathering (O2).
We have our own training center in which we perform education and training of employees for the jobs of manned security for ourselves and for the needs of third parties.
The trainings conducted by the company Inex Plus are regulated by:
- Rule book on training – defined unique concept of vocational education and training
- Plans and programs – for each area of work and specific situations.
Employees of company Inex Plus are undergoing training program consisting of the basic – input training, specialized training, conditioning – sport (refresh) training and other training for the needs of company.
Overview of training programs provided by Inex Plus:
- Basic training for the tasks of manned and technical protection without weapons
- Training for specialist activities of manned and technical protection with weapons
- Specialized training for tasks of cash in transit
- Specialized training for tasks of mobile security and intervention teams
- Specialized training for tasks of manned and technical protection of retail stores
- Specialized training for tasks of manned and technical protection of banks and financial organizations
- The security training of personnel of service users
- Shooting exercises
- Corporate culture and security
- Implementation of the new Law on Private Security